Technical Assistance to Agetipe in the promotion of Primary Schools in the Regions of Fatick, Kaolack and Kaffrine. Read more...
Support Programme for the Reconstruction of the Village of Léogâne (RELEO). Read more...
Supervision of Reconstruction Works for 37 Schools split into 4 Lots. Read more...
Preparation of Preliminary and Detailed Design for Renovation of Ministry of Finance District Offices.
Zanzibar Basic Education Improvement Project - Supervision for Construction of Rural Secondary Schools in Zanzibar and Pemba. Read more...
Strengthening Parliamentary Control in Zambia – Consulting Services for Programme Implementation – Lot 1: Construction and Equipment of Constituency Offices. Read more...
Preparation of Technical Documentation, Plans and Bidding Documents for Rehabilitation Works of the Tribunal of Niamey.
Technical Studies and Preparation of Tender Documents for the Development of Streets and Service Roads in the City of Kigali.
Formulation of an Urban Transport Strategy for the Ministry of Transport.
Improvement and Construction of Primary Schools, Senegal.
The overall objective is the promotion of primary schools in the regions of Fatick, Kaolack and Kaffrine and the provision of assistance in construction and equipment of about 300 classrooms and related accompanying measures for the improvement of technical and educational infrastructure. The specific objective is to assist the promoter during all the stages of the tendering process, awarding and supervision of construction contracts and to make recommendations in all aspects of civil engineering for sustainable buildings and infrastructures.
- Services provided
- Detailed assessment of the school locations and determination of the intervention sites.
- Assistance in site selection for the schools in the 3 regions.
- Definition of activities in order to avoid the negative impacts of the Project on the environment.
- Adaption of standard plans and standard drawings for tendering.
- Assistance in the preparation of Tender Documents and launching of the tendering process, evaluation of offers, suggestions for contract awarding.
- Assistance during site supervision activities.
- Assistance during Defects Liability Period.
- Preparation of a Maintenance Manual for the structures built under this Project.
10/2010 – 07/2014
Support Programme for the Reconstruction of the Town of Léogâne (RELEO), Haiti.
The overall objective is to contribute to the reconstruction of the Town of Léogâne through the provision of public infrastructures responding to the elementary needs of the population after the earthquakes of 2010. The specific objective of this Project is the reconstruction of these infrastructures, as well as the establishment of a completely equipped branch office of FAES in Léogâne in order to execute the new Programme autonomously.
- Services provided
- General support to the regional office of the FAES.
- Examination of the architectural designs, detailed designs, technical specifications and Tender Documents.
- Organisation of the short-term consulting missions for special activities (seismic calculations, hospital equipment, others).
- Checking and non-objection to Tender Documents, evaluation of offers and proposals for the awarding of the sub-projects up to 100,000 USD.
- Checking of Tender Documents, etc. above 100,000 USD and monitoring of the non-objection process of the KfW.
- Checking and signature of documentary proof for the requests for fund reimbursements.
- Assistance to the Quality Control of the construction and installation works in respect to the construction norms including the seismic construction norms.
- General support to the activities assisting the Mayor's office (accompanying measures).
07/2011 – 12/2014
Supervision of Reconstruction Works for 37 Schools split into 4 Lots – Lot 3 and Lot 4, Haiti.
More than 4,300 schools (elementary schools, secondary schools and training schools) had been damaged at their supporting structure by the two earthquakes in a row in January 2010, which made their use too dangerous or simply impossible. The overall objective of the project is to build 37 schools in all regions of the country divided into 4 lots.
- Services provided
- Examination of architectural designs, detailed designs, technical specifications and Tender Documents.
- Site supervision of the construction works of 19 schools including classrooms, washrooms and toilets as well as water fountains and outdoor constructions.
- Control of material and available furniture for the implementation of works.
- Verification that the Contractor is respecting the environmental and social parameters.
- Preparation and handing over to the FAES.
01/2014 – 10/2015
Zanzibar Basic Education Improvement Project - Supervision for Construction of Rural Secondary Schools in Zanzibar: Pemba and Unguja, Tanzania.
The overall objective of the project is to assist the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training Zanzibar in supervising works and ensuring that the construction works are carried out in accordance to standard requirements and to build four identical new secondary schools and to extend multiple classrooms and facilities on the islands.
- Supervision of Construction Works
- Administration of the construction contract.
- Conduct regular site inspections.
- Financial and Progress reports.
- Regular inspections and approval of materials delivered to site.
- Inspection of the extraction, fabrication or assembly of materials and components to affirm quality of such materials/workmanship before delivery to site.
- Direction and control of activities of site staff.
- Preparation of practical Completion Certificate and commissioning of the building for take-over by the Client.
- Post construction Services
- Preparation of as-built-drawings.
- Elaboration of Maintenance and Operation Manuals.
- Preparation of Final Account.
- Preparation of a list of and supervise the rectification of any defects noticed during the Defects Liability Period.
09/2010 – 06/2014
Strengthening Parliamentary Control in Zambia” – Consulting Services for Programme Implementation – Lot 1: Construction and Equipment of Constituency Offices, Zambia.
The overall objective is the funding of different measures to strengthen parliamentary control and to increase the population's understanding of parliamentary work and their means to influence this work in a way that the oversight and legislative functions of Parliament become more efficient and effective. The specific objective of the Project is to assist the PEA with the selection process of constituencies to be included in the Project, with the planning and tendering, as well as management and supervision of construction activities including final acceptance of construction works.
- Services provided
- Preparation of a detailed analysis of the expected costs of the Constituency Offices.
- Assistance in the preparation of a list of eligible constituencies.
- Coordination of the construction measures.
- Providing assistance on the tendering of the construction works and the supplies.
- Providing site supervision of construction and installation of equipment.
- Preparation of the Commissioning and handing over of the completed works.
- Providing consulting services for the launch, the operation and maintenance of the Constituency Offices.
- Providing assistance during the Defects Liability Period and in the final handing over of works.
12/2014 – 12/2016